Charles Owen helmets are well known for their popular, attractive and safe helmets. Their goal has been "For a Safer World" for over 100 years and all of the helmets are made in England to the highest standards.
The JR8 is an attractive and economical helmet in the Charles Owen lineup that meets or exceeds required safety standards. It's styled similarly to the more expensive Gr8. The low profile JR8 is covered in weather resistant microfiber suede and features an adjustable nylon harness.
A hard, technically-designed outer shell is paired with a liner made of high-grade polystyrene designed to absorb impact.
- Low profile design
- Covered with weather resistant microfiber suede
- Metallic Charles Owen logo above the peak
- Embroidered Charles Owen logo on back
- Nylon harness for additional strength, safety and security
- Anti microbial silver lining protects against sweat & odors
- Gently rounded rim flatters face
Certified SEI by ASTM F1163
Please read about Choosing Your Helmet and Helmet Fitting Tips
Sizes: 6 3/8" - 7 1/2"