This Level 2 Myler bit (MB 04) is for horses or ponies established in basic training. It utilizes less tongue pressure and more bar pressure than level 1 bits.
This bit has a low port, copper inlay on the mouthpiece and no hooks. The slight (1/4") port allows for more tongue relief than Level 1 mouthpieces.
Myler has designed an entire BITTING SYSTEM to effectively communicate with any horse at any level of training. Some of the features include:
- Curved mouthpiece: gives tongue relief, permits swallowing, relaxes
- Copper inlay: encourages salivation
- Collapsible mouthpiece: rewards horse to relax at poll
- Independent side movement: allows rider to isolate one side of bit
- Slight port allows more tongue relief
Sizes: 4 1/4, 4 1/2 & 4 3/4 inches, all with 3" dee