This Level 2-3 Myler bit (MB 06) is for horses or ponies ready for more tongue relief - either in basic training with a good disposition or advanced training showing resistance or with a challenging disposition.
This bit has a slight (1/4") port with a mullen barrel that offers more tongue relief than level 1 or 2 bits. The bit doesn't rotate on to the tongue.
Myler has designed an entire BITTING SYSTEM to effectively communicate with any horse at any level of training. Some of the features include:
- Curved mouthpiece: gives tongue relief, permits swallowing, relaxes
- Copper inlay: encourages salivation
- Collapsible mouthpiece: rewards horse to relax at poll
- Independent side movement: allows rider to isolate one side of bit
- Slight port allows more tongue relief
- USEF dressage legal (1/2012), FEI dressage legal (7/2016). Consult organization's rule book for more information.
Sizes: 4 1/4, 4 1/2 & 4 3/4 inches, all with 3" dee