Kensington protective sheets provide the ultimate summer protection from flies, pests and UV damage. They're crafted from Textilene, renowned for its durability even with daily use.
The plaids are fade resistant and the woven mesh is 78% air permeable and is non-heat transferring, making it perfect for summer time cooling. The material blocks up to 74% of harmful UV rays.
The material is very durable and will hold up well even in herd situations. A single surcingle and leg straps with elastic plus sheet contouring keep the sheet in place without shifting.
- Fly and pest proof
- Prevents sunburn & bleaching
- Durable - Tear resistant fabric
- Air Permeable helps reduce body heat
- Non heat transferring fabric - air circulates freely
- Soil Resistant - Mud and manure wash right off
- Naturally grooms coat
- Aids healing, by protecting wounds
- Fade & mildew resistant, fire Retardant fabric
- Leg Straps - Detachable and elastic
- Fleece wither protection
Note, these sheet run on the small size, almost a size smaller than the center of chest to center of tail measurement.
60" - 66"
68" - 72" (Additional $20)
Plum Ice Plaid & Deluxe Plum Plaid