Create a herd of model paper horses! Kids ages 8 to 12 will enjoy applying authentic paint markings and mane and tail features to 10 pop-out horse-breed templates.
With illustrated instructions that use simple materials like acrylic paints, glue, embroidery floss, and yarn, children are in for plenty of crafting fun as they bring to life an Arabian, Appaloosa, Tennessee Walker, and more!
Learn to paint patterns and markings, add the mane and tail, make them stand up, and create accessories and a stable! Sturdy enough for playing with, these paper animals are sure to bring hours of enjoyment to your horse-crazy child.
- Pop Out paper templates for 10 different breeds
- Paint realistic coat patterns and markings
- Play with a sable full of distinctive stand-up horses!
- Make all ten breeds!
- Appaloosa, Arabian, Clydesdale, Friesan, Morgan
- Quarter Horse, Saddlebred, Shetland Pony, Tennessee Walker, Thoroughbred
- Loads of illustrations and guidelines for painting horses and making accessories
Paperback, 48 pages, 8.5 x 0.6 x 10.9 inches, ISBN-10: 9781603429634, ISBN-13: 978-1603429634, Author: Cindy A. Littlefield
Age Range: 8 and up; Grade Level: 3 - 8