Cavallo Boots are scientifically proven to absorb impact and minimize pressure on the hoof. These boots are ideal to help relieve chronic pain and hoof sensitivity, as well as during layup or rehab from an injury. The honeycomb design stays flexible yet strong for superior durability. Cavallo boots can be successfully used for turnout and riding over any terrain with your horse or pony.
These boots are designed for barefoot hooves and allow for natural expansion and contraction of the hoof wall. An inside rim delivers sole, frog and bar relief. These boots feature a tough tread designed to minimize mud and debris impaction, so your horse stays more comfortable. A wide hook-and-loop fastener is easy to apply and creates a secure fit.
- Delivers extra protection
- Good for chronic pain, sensitivity or rehab from injury
- Honeycomb design is flexible and strong
- Allows for natural expansion/contraction of barefoot hooves
- Tough tread
- Wide hook and loop fastener is easy to use
Sizes: 0 - 5
Measure carefully on clean, recently trimmed hooves according to the chart supplied by Cavallo.