Herm Sprenger bits have outstanding German quality and are professionally developed using unique materials and the finest workmanship.
Dynamic RS bits are characterized by an ergonomically shaped mouthpiece. They lie perfectly in the horses mouth resulting in soft and even pressure on the entire tongue area, encouraging the horse to chew. Due to the curved joints the bit remains in the correct and central position on the tongue.
Genuine patented Sensogan bits are ...
- Dynamic RS bits are designed to fit the mouth
- Ergonomic curved mouthpiece
- Bit rests on tongue, allowing clear communication
- Double jointed & 45° angle for even tongue pressure
- Sensogan mouth encourages chewing & acceptance
- Stainless steel rings
- Ring size scaled for ponies
- 14 mm (.55") thickness
Sizes: 4.25", 4.5"; both have 2.75"x 2.25" rings
This bit is very similar to HS40414 except that it has slightly smaller rings
Make sure that the arrow is pointing forwards on the left hand side of the bit for correct usage.