The MDC ‘S’ Classic is designed for riders who appreciate the classic lines of a traditional fillis stirrup and the benefits of MDC's patented, improved design. With its high traction, wide aluminum tread and innovative design, the MDC ‘S’ Classic™ delivers improved stirrup and leg position and greater base of support. It also relieves pressure on ankles, knees, hips and back and is easily retrievable and safer in the event of a fall.
The 'S' Classic™ is a wonder of engineering and rider safety. Aesthetically pure in design, as well as show ring legal for all competitions, the MDC 'S‘Classic™ brings advanced stirrup design to the equestrian community.
- Patented MDC 'S' Design with 45º stirrup positioning technology
- Increased safety due to forward facing design
- Low profile, high traction, wide aluminum tread for greater stability. Tread is 2 3/4" wide
- 45º easy retrieval trailing edge on each stirrup
- Larger stirrup area gives more clearance for improved safety
- Traditional styling with improved performance
- Easy stirrup retrieval
- Provides natural leg and foot position
Sizes: 4.5" & 4.75"
Sold as: A Pair