Turn your pint-size package into a head-turning performer! The first book of its kind for Mini lovers, Mini School takes the training and conditioning of Minis as seriously as that of their full-size cousins.
With real, honest-to-goodness in-hand work that promises a relaxed, supple body and collected frame as well as obedience, you're given the tools to transform your cuddly companion into a sleek, well-muscled athlete and a talented entertainer.
- How Minis learn and ways to improve their ability to absorb new lessons
- Work on the longe line, long lines, and long reins
- Popular tricks loved by audiences and Minis alike
- Lateral work, including leg-yield, shoulder-in, haunches-in, and half-pass
- Dressage movements in-hand, such as pirouettes, piaffe, passage, and levade
- Conditioning through interval training and cross-training
- Dictionary of voice commands and tips on how to use them
Author: Sabine Ellinger
Paperback, 184 pages, color photos, 6.2 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches, ISBN-10: 1570767971, ISBN-13: 978-1570767975