Fleeceworks manufactures the world’s finest Australian Merino Equestrian Products.
Therawool is made from the same wool fibers as sheepskin pads but is woven on to a poly-acrylic backing. It's durable, breathable, washable, hydrophylic, elastic and protective.
Fleeceworks Therawool is soft and plush even after washing and returns to its original appearance with brushing. There is no rolled edge under the rider's leg to give closer contact and less bulk.
This pad is now offered in two pony sizes - Pony Small and Pony Large. The Pony Large flaps are 2 inches longer and 2 inches wider than the Pony Small. The seat size is the same.
- Provides Thermal Balancing
- Effective Relief from Pressure Points
- Soft & Plush Even After Washing
- Durable & Breathable
- Hydrophillic -Absorbs Moisture
- Washable and Quick Drying
- Two pony sizes, spine is 20" on both
Pony Small - (14" - 15" saddles) Flap 14.5" L x 14" W
Pony Large - (15" - 15 3/4" saddles) Flap 16.5" L x 16"W