Herm Sprenger bits have outstanding German quality and are professionally developed using unique materials and the finest workmanship.
This ergonomically formed bit lies perfectly in the horse's mouth because the mouthpiece is angled forward by 45°. With this bit, the aids given with the reins reach the horse's mouth more precisely but still in a soft way. The bit is more readily accepted resulting in prompt and ideal chewing activity.
Genuine patented Sensogan bits are manufactured only by Herm Sprenger. Sensogan has high oxidation properties and provides a pleasant taste to encourage chewing activity and easy acceptance of the bit.
- Turnado bits are designed to fit the mouth
- Helps to prevent tongue vices
- Mouth piece angled forward by 45Â° to lie perfectly in mouth
- Sensogan mouth encourages chewing & acceptance
- Stainless steel rings
- Ring size - 70 mm (2.75")
- 16 mm (.55") thickness
Sizes: 4.25" & 4.5" with 70 mm (2.75") rings
Make sure that the arrow is pointing forwards on the left hand side of the bit for correct usage.