The Kensington Pony Protective Fly Sheet is one of the best fly sheets you'll ever use on your pony! This revolutionary sheet is loaded with features that offer rear-round protection. Made from Textilene® mesh, the fabric keeps your pony cool and protected from the sun (73% UV rating) while keeping flies and insects at bay.
The mesh fabric is 78% air permeable and non-heat transferring plus it naturally grooms your pony and keeps dirt and grime out. You'll be amazed at how the weave brings the natural oils of the skin to the surface creating a beaming shine. This fabric is very tear resistant and even holds up to biting ponies. Use it any time of year over turnouts to protect them!
Designed in Surefit® Cut with buckle and snap-front chest closure for easier on-and-off, 2 cris-crossing adjustable and replaceable belly straps with 2” snaps and D’s, detachable elastic leg straps and a contoured fit.
- Fly and pest proof
- Prevents sunburn & bleaching
- Extremely durable, tear-resistant fabric
- Non heat transferring fabric - air circulates freely
- Soil Resistant - Mud and manure wash right off
- Naturally grooms coat bringing natural oils to surface
- Surefit cut with buckle and snap front closure
- Crossed belly straps, adjustable and replaceable
- Detachable & elastic leg straps
57" - 66"
69" (Additional $40)
Color:Lavender Mint Plaid