Herm Sprenger Pony Jointed Pelham, Stainless, 16mm, 4.5"
Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
(You save $6.90)
Herm Sprenger bits have outstanding German quality and are professionally developed using the finest workmanship.
This stainless steel pelham is specially designed for poines with short cheek pieces. It has a single joint and includes a curb chain.
- Pelham is used for more control
- Enables effective rein aids due to acting on tongue, poll and lower jaw
- Curb chain should come into play at a max angle of 45° to limit poll pressure
- Leverage effect on the poll can be varied by different rein options
- Single jointed mouth piece
- Stainless steel
- Includes Curb Chain
- Often used in combination with bit converters or with 2 reins
- Cheek size: overall 3.75", lower cheek 2"
- 16 mm (.55") thickness
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...